The mission of Business Ownership Initiative of Indiana (BOI) and its Central Indiana Women's Business Center program is to help men and women start or grow their own businesses by providing knowledge, skills and access to financial resources.
About Our FastTrac Programs
The FastTrac NewVenture program is designed for aspiring entrepreneurs who have an idea for a business, but need a plan and framework to successfully start a company. The program will help these entrepreneurs:
• Develop their business concept.
• Determine the viability of the business idea.
• Outline the critical steps to a successful business launch.
• Formulate a detailed business plan.
The FastTrac TechVenture program is designed for aspiring entrepreneurs who are developing a technology- or science-based businesses and need help navigating the factors that go in to starting such a company. The program will help these entrepreneurs:
• Realize the business behind the technology.
• Develop the skills to start, operate and grow a technology or science- based business.
• Understand how to acquire funding and intellectual property protection.
• Learn how to identify and pursue funding for your business.
The FastTrac GrowthVenture program is designed for entrepreneurs who currently own companies and are looking for proven strategies and processes for healthy growth. The program will help these entrepreneurs:
• Carefully review and evaluate important aspects of their existing business.
• Explore next stage growth, future opportunities and exit strategies.
• Reshape the business for long-term profitability and improved performance.
• Discover the operational systems needed to support the growing business.